Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Wonderful "mini" Surprise

Winding down after all of the debutante and wedding festivities....I'm finally able to catch my breath and just RELAX. To my surprise, my cousin Rowena and her husband Rico, gave me a present as a big thank you for coordinating Renee's debutante (they're Renee's parents).

It was my pleasure to help them out with everything and I seriously was not expecting anything in return...especially not something like an IPAD MINI!!! Whaaaaat?!? Hahaha! Apparently, they waited in line at the Apple Store the day that it first came out! I think I was speechless for about a minute there just looking at my new Ipad Mini. SUCH A NICE and GENEROUS gesture on their part. I couldn't thank them enough!

So, for the first week of November, all I did was play with my new "techno toy" and took tons of pictures with it! Here's an Ipad Mini photo week review! Enjoy...I know I did :)
{Love} My very first Ipad Mini and instagram picture!

{Side Note} Waiting in line at Hot Dog on a Stick with these two :)

{Love} Girl time with my good friends from high school :)

{Love} Roselyn (my best friend from high school) has a baby girl now! Hello little Jessalyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment