Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Thankful...Always

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Such a wonderful time to really just spend with close family. I kind of like how the process of getting Thanksgiving dinner ready is so...predictable. Hahaha, let me explain. Every year my Dad cooks the turkey, the stuffing and the mashed potatoes. My Mom prepares the honey-baked ham and side dishes- cornbread, cranberries and such. I always do my green bean casserole and all the while we have the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV in the background. My grandparents, sister and Enrique...well, they're there ready to eat, lol!

...I guess I just enjoy the familiarity of it all. It brings me back to past Thanksgivings and it reminds me of how truly blessed I am to have my loving family. No matter how busy or crazy life gets, they're always there. They are the constant in my life. That is what I am thankful for every single day :)

We had a few special guests over today as well! My cousin Arnold and Alee came to spend time with us and Enrique's brother, Esteban stopped by too. Also, Rexy was on vacation at our house for Thanksgiving weekend, YAY! I always say, the more...the merrier!

A few photo ops outside in the courtyard before dinner. 

Ringin' the dinner bell! Let's eat!
{Love} HAHAHA! Somebody had a bit too much turkey, I think :)

Hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was a great one!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from me to you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment