Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Cameos in a Small World

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

My character highlights for this week are those few that have a cameo in that wonderful childhood ride we all know and love! IT'S A SMALL WORLD <3 Say what you want about it, but I always come out of this ride with a wide grin on my face and hopeful thoughts :)

{Side Note}
I only took a few snapshots, so not all of the characters are presented here. 

{Love} So iconic in its own right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment