Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Rekindling & A Farewell

Last weekend, we threw a farewell pool party for my cousin Amy (she's moving on up to Sausalito, Ca with her husband Tassi and her daughter Mia). I am going to MISS THEM! Also, my sister decided to gather us cousins up (before we go our separate ways) and re-take a group photo from back in 2006 & 2007...this may be the last time we're all together here in San Diego for a LONG while.

{Side Note}
Please excuse my cheesiness as you'll see below with the before and after photo comparisons...I couldn't help myself! :)

Check out our 2007 photo below --->
{Side Note} 
It was a Christmas photo we took at Picture People. Hence the red, white and black color scheme :)

Group fun shots coming your way!

[The Gals]

[The Guys]

[The Fabulous Five]
Hahaha! We took photos as well early in 2006. These three are my first cousins (my mom's brother's kids) but I truly see them as my own siblings. They grew up with me and Charlene...and I love them dearly :)
Check out our photo in 2006 --->

I'm at the top of the cousin command chain here (meaning, I'm the eldest) and I can't believe how much these guys have grown. In my eyes, I still see them as they were back when they were all just wee little ones...
AND 4 feet shorter than me! Haha! I guess I'll always see them that way no matter how much older we get :)
Check out this photo from 1998 --->
{Side Note}
Taken after a fun-filled day at Knotts Soak City in Chula Vista, Ca. Of course, we're without Reeka here because she came later 2001 ;)

After our photo shoot, we all got ready for some poolside action. WAVE TIME!!! Hahaha! These guys know what I'm talking about :)

I'll miss these two gals for sure...but I am SO happy and excited for Amy and her new life with her family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment