Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Cinder & Flight

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Cinderella & Prince Charming...plus a few nice mice}
[Photo taken within Princess Fantasy Faire]
Cameo by a few nice mice --->

{Character Highlight: Fairy Godmother}
[Photo taken near Sleeping Beauty's castle entrance]

{Main Attraction: King Arthur's Sword in the Stone}
{Side Note} 
I've heard that the every 100th person or so is able to pull the sword out of this stone...I tried my luck and sighhhhh. Fail, so I just smiled.

{Main Attraction: Peter Pan's Flight}
This is probably my most favorite ride within Fantasyland. I love the pirate ships and the fact that we're flying through London and Never Never Land! 

Look at who I found lounging around near the wishing well...
[Inside Joke: "Peter Pansies, Peter Pansies!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment