Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Disney Weekly: A Hankerin' For Honey

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore & Tigger too}

A little behind the scenes action here -->
 

{Main Attraction: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh}
A whimsical journey through the Hundred Acre Woods- inside a giant bee hive nonetheless. Heffalumps & Woozles. All of the lovable Pooh characters. Need I say more? 

I love these "Make your own penny" contraptions!

My favorite store in all of Disneyland...Pooh's Corner.

...and of course....I was pressured into planking in front of the HUNNY pots. I wouldn't have done it anywhere else!

1 comment: