Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life's Celebrations: My New Year of Life [part 1]

(In a singsong voice) "It's my birthday...and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to!"

...and I did, but they were tears of JOY!!! With everything else that's going on this month, I decided to celebrate my birthday without the fuss...and it was just perfect. This past weekend, I was showered with hugs and kisses from my parents and grandparents & they filled my pockets with a bit of birthday money. Thanks Mom, Dad, Mamang & Daddylo! I had my birthday dinner with my fave gals- my friend Joann, my cousin Alee and my sister Charlene (minus one fave who lives in San Francisco, Kristine- but we'll be seeing her soon for the wedding). It was all so simple... and I had a WONDERFUL time.

{Location: Buca di Beppo in Mira Mesa}
Dinner at Buca was a combined celebration for my birthday and my sister's birthday (our birthdays are only 8 days apart from each other).

Our feast? Caesar salad, garlic bread, fettucine alfredo and chicken saltimbocca (I loooove artichoke).
[photo courtesy of Charlene]

...Happy & stuffed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment