Monday, October 1, 2012

Life's Celebrations: My New Year of Life [part 2]

The celebration continues! Today is my actual birthday...YAY! After work, I rushed home to get ready for my second birthday dinner (I went out with my sister Charlene and our friend Joann). I was excited for it because we were going to one of my most favorite restaurants EVER! :)

{Location: Extraordinary Desserts in Downtown San Diego}

I ordered the Birthday Tea Blend to start off. So yummy! For dinner, my go to entree is their smoked salmon panini with avocado, tomato and miso mayo. So delish! 
For dessert I ordered their Blood Orange Ricotta Torte. This was my first time trying this flavor and OH MYYYY....sigh. So good! Our server Kimmy (who is awesome by the way), also gave me a little birthday treat- she made me a white chocolate, rasbperry ice cream sorbet. It was the BEST ice cream sorbet I've ever tasted! Seriously...even Joann and Charlene couldn't resist eating it... okay, devouring it! Hahaha!

{Side Note}
I always get their Passion Fruit Ricotta Torte, but they didn't make it that day...I was bummed about it, until I tasted their Blood Orange :)

Extraordinary Desserts never disappoints! 
Thank you Charlene for my birthday gift! She bought me this pretty silk/chiffon top from Francesca's. I'm already wearing it for the night, hahaha!

Oh and one more thing...Thank You Joann for my birthday tiramisu cake and for the Victoria's Secret lounge wear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment