Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wedding Notes: The Rehearsal

{Location: Bernardo Winery, San Diego CA}

The big day is approaching quickly! Everything started to hit me at the wedding rehearsal today. SIGH. Too many emotions were whirling around inside me, good and bad...well okay, not BAD ones but just anxiety driven ones :)
{Love} My cousin Regina got them Mickey & Minnie wedding ears to wear for today!

We arrived at Bernardo Winery around 4:30pm and met up with their event coordinator from Bernardo Winery, Terry! Love her, btw! She prepped us all and got the ball rollin'!

The Groom with his Best Man and Groomsmen (well, 3/7 of them anyway)...
...and the Maid of Honor with 5/7 of the Bridesmaids :)

My heart melted when I saw my sister and Dad coming down the aisle.

I guess it made sense to have the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. rehearse the big kissing scene...I'm sure they didn't mind it ;)
The rehearsal went really well! Of course, a few of us (ahem, ahem) couldn't resist getting our wine drinking on during the rehearsal...but that's okay. One glass is harmless...plus, I was there to make sure it didn't go beyond that! Hah! MOH duties!

The rehearsal dinner was immediately afterwards at...where else? Hahaha, Sizzler!!! Hey, say what you want, the couple loves their Sizzler! This Sizzler was actually one of the fancier ones in San Diego. The food was also great! Everyone enjoyed themselves :)

Halfway through dinner, the bride and groom-to-be presented the wedding party their gifts of gratitude. 

[Bridesmaids] A ceramic owl holder from Anthropologie//brass metal leaflet earrings.
[Maid of Honor] A gold plated, bauble bracelet from Anthropologie//a ceramic owl holder from 
                          Anthropologie//brass metal leaflet earrings.
[Groomsmen] Bow ties from H&M.

Thank you Charlene & Enrique personally, for my gift! I LOVE the bracelet, especially!

After dinner, the rest of the bridesmaids went back to our house to help out with the final preparations of the decor. Here we are goofing around with some of the handmade photo booth props! Never a dull moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment