Sunday, October 28, 2012

Let Love Grow: The Ceremony

Sunday, October 28, 2012
Charlene & Enrique's Wedding Ceremony
Bernardo Winery

It's THE BIG DAY!!! So many months of preparations and planning and handmade labors...all for this one day. TOTALLY WORTH IT. The ceremony was beautiful, as was the lovely Bride and her Bridesmaids. The Groom was looking dapper as he was waiting down the aisle with his Best Man & Groomsmen. Everything and everyone looked just as I imagined what it would be. I tried to hold back the tears during the ceremony, but darn it... I let it all go. Tears of joy, I say!
[above photos courtesy of Philbert G.]


A gathering of the Owl Flock in the bridal suite, minutes before the ceremony. We did the grand old tradition of, "something old, something new, something borrowed & something blue." Charlene is the first one out of our Owl Flock to fly off into married bliss!
{Side Note} Charlene's something: Old-Alee, New-Kristine, Borrowed-Me and Blue-Joann.

{The Processional}

...I was able to get a few shots from some of my relatives' cameras. So not everyone in the wedding entourage is shown here (sad face).

...Here comes the bride...

{The Ceremony}

{The Vows}

{The Kiss}

Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Siliezar!!!

...and my shameless plug for us! Hahaha! The Maid of Honor & Best Man!!!

{Family Pictorial}
{Love} Our new family!


{The Wedding Party}

...with the Flower Girls and Junior Bridesmaids too!

{The Sponsors}


{The Wedding Party}

{The Groom & his Groomsmen}

{The Bride & her Bridesmaids}

...Shots of fun coming your way!
{Love} Hahaha...our attempt for a "Bridesmaids" movie shot!


Us 5 gals have come a LONG way together :) 
{Love} My beautiful sister...I still can't believe it! SO HAPPY for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment