Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Happy Halloween To You

With all of the hustle and bustle of the wedding and everything else...we decided to forego our annual Halloween party this year. Instead, I spent some time with a few good friends and then of course gave out candy to the little kiddos later that night :)

Simple. Fuss free. Happy Halloween!

{Location: True Food Kitchen in Fashion Valley, San Diego}
I had dinner with my great friends Melody (who was visiting from New York) and Analyn. It was wonderful catching up with these gals! We talked about our trip to New York next year to go visit her new place. I've never been...so I'm really looking forward to it :)

{Side Note}
I ordered the Autumn Ingredient Salad...it was SO GOOD. Mind you, this is a healthy, organic food kind of place...but if you're open to trying it out, please do! I'd recommend this salad (too bad it's seasonal though...but there's still time). 

Halloween at the household was nice and quiet. Is it just me, or does it seem like the number of kids trick or treating get less and less every year? Just my thoughts....anyway, I still had fun seeing all the cute ones in their cute costumes!

Happy Trick or Treating from Minnie Mouse and Hermione Granger!!!
{Side Note}
For me, this was a last minute throw together Halloween costume. I had the Minnie ears from Disneyland from a couple of years ago...I borrowed the Minnie slippers and the red polka dot skirt from Charlene...the black top, belt and tights I already had...and the white gloves are from my Halloween costume last year, when I was Pinocchio!

No comments:

Post a Comment