Sunday, October 7, 2012

Debutante Notes: Red Lips & Khaki Pants

{Location: North Island Naval Base in Coronado, San Diego}

Today was the photo shoot for Renee's debutante. We were able to lock in a PERFECT location for it...in a hangar on the naval military base in Coronado. All thanks to a family friend in the navy who was nice enough to let us in and use the hangar he worked.

My sister Charlene and her fiance Enrique were the photographers of the shoot. The pictures I've posted up here are shots from my camera. I'll post again once some of the actual photos from Charlene's camera have been edited.  

I had all of the ladies and gentlemen in Renee's court dress according to the 1940's naval/Pearl Harbor inspired theme. All in all, I'd say it worked out wonderfully :)

I also had them to a mini run through of their cotillion dance routine...it SO looked like a music video :)

Afterwards, we headed outside to finish up the group shots and get in some video footage for Renee's montage.
{Side Note}
Okay okay...Reeka and I wanted in on the action too :)


...and that's a WRAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment