Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wedding Notes: Wine-O's

{Location: Orfila Vineyards, Escondido CA}
I went in for a wine tasting at Orfila's Vineyard with my sister Charlene and my future brother-in-law Enrique. It was a hazy, drizzly Saturday, but we made the most of it. Not to mention, we were here to scope out the venue as a possibility for Charlene & Enrique's wedding this year. I found this place while I was doing my Maid of Honor duties earlier in the week.

To be honest, I'm not much of a wine drinker. Sure, I'll sip and appreciate the taste for what it is. Surprisingly enough, the moscato we had agreed with my taste buds :)


{Love}
The vineyards at Orfila were so beautiful. But, we'll just have to wait and see what the lovebirds decide...in the mean time, grape stomping photo ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment