Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding Notes: My Afternoon To and Fro with Caterers


The search for a wedding caterer continues... due to venue regulations, Lynn & Enrique NEED to select a caterer from the preferred vendors list that Bernardo Winery provided us with. I spoke with all of them today (and a few of them were quite pushy) but I've narrowed it down to 3 caterers so far, based on their quotes...okay okay, and their personalities! Now I need to set up meetings for Lynn & Enrique to actually meet with each caterer and see what kind of menus they can come up with. Another thing...plated meals or stations? Hmm...

{Side Note}
Lunch was scrumptious today! I made spaghetti mixed with basil dressing, tomato, and mozzarella cubes on a bed of alfalfa & clover leaves (from my mom's recipe). Hah...I actually made food today :)

2 comments: