Friday, January 27, 2012

Wedding Notes: The Green VW

As I was walking out of a Starbucks in Point Loma, I saw this cool green VW parked near my car. I know my sister & Enrique really want to rent one out for the day of their wedding...you know, instead of a limo or a fancy shmancy luxury car, they'd rather roll in a cool looking vintage VW. I think it's a friggin awesome idea! Made a note of this in my wedding planning notebook. Now the question is...what color will they choose? :)

{Tidbit Fact}
My sister Charlene and her fiance Enrique are getting married this October. Low and behold, I'm the Maid of Honor :) So I'll be blogging about the whole wedding process (since I'm helping them plan it) as well as my maid of honor duties until their big day.

2 comments:

  1. a VW van would be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! It really ties in with the feel of their wedding :)

    ReplyDelete