Saturday, January 21, 2012

Treading Softly

So I'm starting my blog...I figured having one would help me with putting things in perspective- life, work, thoughts, curiosities, priorities, etc. I like to share in the now, as well as look back and appreciate things in life that have come and gone. I'm a big sharer of my life...with pictures specifically. I like to document things through pictures. I don't have a fancy camera, but I make do with my black nikon coolpix. Simple, remember? I'm really new to blogging...I mean, I follow some blogs but this is my first time trying to have one of my own. So...bare with me, please? I'm learning as I go. Now...how do I start putting pictures up on this thing...

Oh and I do a lot of this.... as I type...that's just me processing my thoughts as I go...so, there's your forewarning :)
~Nervous Sigh~

2 comments: