Thursday, January 26, 2012

QT With Friends: At Chili's

{Location: Chili's Restaurant in Otay Ranch Town Center, Chula Vista}

I went out to dinner with some really great friends of mine tonight. Just something low key...Chili's $20 for two? Yes please....and OHHH that molten lava cake for dessert...that was delightful. Thanks Gerry for dinner tonight! I got you next time friend :) 

{Love}
Talking and catching up with Mariemel, Gerry & Phil (who took our snapshot here). Never a dull moment with these guys! We always seem to talk about future travel plans with each other...Seattle, Disney Cruise, road trip through New Mexico and Texas, Palm Springs...I can't help but smile because we have YET to travel as a group together. Ohhhhh these guys, one day it will happen (if we can get all our schedules in sync)!

{Score}
I bought these all purpose magnet boxes from Barnes & Noble for $2.00 (they were in the clearance section). I thrive on storage containers! They're pretty durable and I like the world map printing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment