Friday, January 27, 2012

A Revival: Quality Time with the ReRe's

{Location: Balboa Park, San Diego}
{Date: January 5, 2012}


My sister & I took our godchildren out for some QT at Balboa Park. An afternoon of fun (and mischief) all rolled into one!

{Japanese Tea Pavillion}

{Love}
My godchild, Renee. She's the FIRST of many of my godchildren! So that makes her my special angel.






{Botanical Garden & the Fountain}
{Love}
No joke, this was totally spontaneous. I called out, "Hey guys, smile!" and all three turned around and did this pose (without knowing or realizing they were all doing the same pose).

{Love}
How Reeka looks oh so cool with her stunna shades on, as she waits for her snow cone :)


{Reuben H. Fleet Science Center}
{Love}
The fact that we can all just have SO much fun together and act as silly as we can...without thinking twice about it.

{Spanish Art Village}
{Love}
Taking a breather. We just sat here for half an hour and people watched...well, these two butterfly watched, along with Charlene ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment