Tuesday, January 31, 2012

QT With Friends: At Fig Tree Cafe

{Location: Fig Tree Cafe in Hillcrest, San Diego CA}
I went out for dinner tonight to celebrate Melody's birthday! She picked out this nice little restaurant in Hillcrest. It was our first time here, so we were all a bit curious (and a bit excited) for the food.

Needless to say, the food was VERY tasty! My compliments to the chef!

[While I Waited] We had Fried Green Tomato Napoleon for our appetizer...darn, I forgot to take a snapshot of it. It looked so yummy that we all just dug in right away! It was gone before I could even remember to take out my camera...oh well.
[What I'm Waiting For]  My Free Range Chicken Cannelloni
[What I Sipped, While I Waited] I got my drink on with a Raspberry Bellini!
[What I Shouldn't Have, but Did] We all shared a Tiramisu. Again, we all dug in so fast, that I forgot to take a snapshot of it.

Cheers! Happy new year of life Melody! I've missed hanging out with these two ladies...I know we've all been busy with our own schedules lately...but it's definitely nice to catch up and just enjoy each other's company. We even made plans for a quick day trip up to the place where our lovely friendships bloomed and grew (sometime in mid-February). Nice...

A gift for ME? What a pleasant surprise! Analyn gave me my late late...late birthday gift (you guys, my birthday was in October, hahaha)! Oh Analyn...THANK YOU friend! I've been SO wanting one too!

[Anthropologie: Infinity scarf in navy/marigold]

1 comment:

  1. fun times! love the scarf! ps...yup, it's time for a new phone

    ReplyDelete