Monday, March 12, 2012

Debutante Notes: Looking for Inspiration

{Location: Downtown Orange}

As my sister and I were perusing around the various vintage and antique shops in downtown Orange for her wedding decor, I was also looking around for inspiration for Renee's debutante. I found this old wired vintage airplane sculpture...hmm, I'm wondering if this is something I can actually make for the debut. Initially, I wanted to buy old airplane models, but the price range for these models are...a bit on the high end. So I need re-think the decor. It's going to have to be a DIY definitely.
{Side Note}
Luckily for me, my sister has experience with wire sculpturing back when she was an art student. If she can teach me the basics...I think I can work with it for the debutante decor. We'll see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment