Monday, March 26, 2012

Family QT: Happy Are We

My cousin Armando is back in San Diego until mid-Summer. After that, he's going to be stationed in Japan for the next 4 years. So we're definitely going to try and make the most of his time with us here. Also, we've re-connected with our other cousin Arnold and we're just so happy that we're all together again. I've missed these two guys...it's been a long while since we've all had any quality time together.

{Side Note}
We all grew up together...so in many ways, these three are like our little brothers & sister.


It's Mia time!

{Love}
Awww, Mia's gummy gums are showing.

Apparently, Mia loves to pet Rexy and Rexy loves...to run away from Mia! Hahaha :)

Oh, she's fancy. Mia has her very own laptop to check her facebook. 

{Love}
Okay, okay...so I posted a bit more pictures of Mia than I thought. Can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment