Sunday, March 25, 2012

QT With Friends: Tartine

{Location: Tartine Cafe in Coronado}
After a successful antiquing mission for wedding decor, we headed out for some lunch at Tartine Cafe in Coronado. We also met up with our other good friend Gerry!

{Love}
Mmmmm! My Ham & Brie sandwich and my Tiramisu cheesecake!

What a pleasant surprise! Gerry got me a little gift while he was on his trip in Washington...and another one gets added to my Starbucks city/state mug collection. 

THANK YOU Gerry for my Starbucks mug!

Lunch was wonderful! We wanted to take some photo ops before leaving. It was SO crazy windy that day! This was the best we could do...without the hair getting all messed up :P

{Love}
I really love driving over the Coronado Bridge. That view!

{Tidbit Fact}
Up until I was about 14 years old, I thought the Coronado bridge was really called "The Big Blue Bridge." My dad always used to call it that when I was younger and I grew up calling it that.

1 comment:

  1. those pics of food made me hungry...that was a fun day, so sad had to end early

    ReplyDelete