Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life's Celebrations: A Naval Retirement

Today, we celebrated my Uncle Rico's retirement from the NAVY. He served for 24 years and we are so very proud of him and his accomplishments!

I thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony! I love how their entire family was acknowledged and given recognition as well.

{Love}
My cousin Regina's Navy sailorette outfit! SO fits the theme :)


{Tidbit Fact}
Come to think of it...the majority of our family and relatives are/were Navy families. Charlene & I were Navy kids too early on. Luckily for us, our dad retired when I was 5 years old (Charlene wasn't even born yet). So, we grew up with our dad here with us :)


{Love}
Awww, that smooch...and those two crazy girls making the heart symbol :)

Regina baked all the cupcakes and decorated each one with a Naval symbol. My Uncle Rico built the tri-level platform to simulate the top part of his ship. A job well done!

{Love}
Regina was in true form for supporting her dad the entire night!

No comments:

Post a Comment