Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wedding Notes: Wandering in Country Roads

{Location: Downtown Orange}

This past weekend, Charlene and I went to downtown Orange to check out some vintage/antique stores. We were looking for specific items for her centerpiece elements/decor (Charlene and Enrique had recently been to this one store in downtown Orange, called Country Roads, which she also wanted me to check out with her).

Country Roads is AMAZING...it looks like a regular store from the outside, but when I stepped inside, my mouth literally dropped. It was HUGE inside and there was so much stuff to look at, I felt a bit overwhelmed but at the same time, I was in awe of everything there. All of the items were set up in sections, almost like exhibits really...and I guess each section was set up by their own vendors (i.e., different vendors selling their antiquities and vintage finds in one big warehouse).

I couldn't help but take some snapshots as we were shopping around. I love this place...I want to go there again already :)

We found a few things that we really liked (and could afford) for the wedding decor. Overall, pretty happy with what we purchased! It would have been great if we could have bought ALL the things we laid our eyes on...but this place had its share of fairly reasonable and ridiculously unreasonable price tags ;)

{Side Note}
I like these Mickey Mouse twin chairs...yet at the same time, I'm kinda creeped out by it...

This place also had an outdoor/garden area...LOVE...

I have a pretty good feeling we'll be coming back here (multiple times) for wedding decor items and just plain inspiration for ideas! I'm really excited to get started on the centerpiece elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment