Saturday, March 24, 2012

QT With Friends: Lunch, Dinner & a Movie

{Location: Extraordinary Desserts, Downtown San Diego}
After visiting the winery, Charlene, Jen and I headed out for some lunch at Extraordinary Desserts in downtown (one of my favorite dessert places).

{Side Note}
I usually order the Passion Fruit Ricotta Torte for dessert, but they didn't have it today. So...second runner up was the Lemon Praline. Mmmm, 'twas enjoyable as well :)

{Location: Otay Ranch Town Center, Chula Vista}
Later that night, we met up with our VERY good friend Melody. Dinner was at California Pizza Kitchen, where we met up with Analyn and Francia. Afterwards, we all watched The Hunger Games!

It was our little farewell for Melody- she's moving to New York on the 31st of this month. I'll miss her SO much...but not to fret, we'll definitely visit each other! I sense an annual San Diego-New York trip tradition coming :)

{Side Note}
I haven't read the Hunger Games books yet. I figured it was better to watch it first and then read it later so that it would be that much more satisfying. I definitely had tons questions after the movie...so this'll make an interesting read! With that being said, I thought the movie was great...and the cast didn't annoy me ;)

1 comment:

  1. bittersweet night friend, nice to see mel, sad to see her go.

    ReplyDelete