Friday, February 3, 2012

Debutante Notes: Venue with the Perfect Fit? Maybe...

{Location: North Island Naval Air Station in Coronado}
Regina & I met up with her parents (Rico and Rowena) to look at the Island Club together. The Island Club is located within the naval air station. As I was looking around its surroundings, I noticed that we were near the hangars. As a joke, I asked my Uncle Rico (who is in the navy) if we could go inside the hangars to get inspiration for Renee's debut theme. I didn't think he would actually make that happen! Hahaha...he ended up calling Uncle Agie (who also is in the navy and happened to be at work that day) and asked him to take us around the area he worked in...get this, he works in a hangar called the "Dolly Parton." Do I even WANT to know the story behind that?? Well, when we got there...I could SEE why it was called that. LOL!



{Love}
This hangar....can we just have Renee's debut in here PLEASE?!? That would be SO perrrrrrffffect....

{Side Note}
Uncle Agie let us go inside an actual helicopter. Regina & I were careful not to really touch anything in there...a bit on the dirty side! Hahaha :)

Thanks Uncle Rico & Ate Ena for this "field trip" AND lunch at 19th Hole Restaurant today! I think I had too much fun :)

Today was awesome. Okay...okay... I think the location for Island Club is ideal for the direction we want to go with the theme. I can totally work with what we have here...I mean, how great would Renee's photo ops be with all of this at our fingertips?!? I think Regina & I have our work cut out for us...we're going to have to really dig in deep and get our creative juices flowing to make this debut happen for Renee...alright with us, we wouldn't have it any other way....we're not afraid of a challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment