Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedding/Debut Notes: Easy Peasy


Having a quiet afternoon. I'm off from work today and so I decided to have lunch al fresco in my courtyard out front. Like I said, easy peasy... perfect weather outside, with my laptop & "comfortable" planner, eating a juicy  burger (look at that patty!) with alfalfa sprouts. I decided to go over my schedules, making sure things for the wedding, debut and everything else are flowing in the right direction. Also, I've put in my vacation requests at work for the month of October...approved!

Speaking of which, I've been taking a breather from all the wedding/debut planning that last couple of days. Updates? Well...

Wedding: We're a month ahead of schedule for Charlene & Enrique's wedding details...yay :) I'm looking forward to getting started on the decor! Charlene & I have plenty of ideas that are just waiting to be brought to life. We're buying the materials within the next few weeks.

Debut: We found and booked the venue for Renee! It's going to be at the Island Club in Coronado. Yay! Regina & I have been researching the 1940s era and brainstorming ways we can make Renee's theme reflect an authentic 1940s style (yet is also up to date with our times) AND fuse elements of military/pearl harbor themes. Fusion! That's our key word here! Within the next few weeks, we should be starting on the decor as well. I'm excited for that :)

...8 more months...it'll be here before I know it ;)

{Tidbit Fact}
I am all about the decor and the details. I would much rather put in my own labor and time creating something unique and original, than ordering/renting decorations. I like things personalized. It adds character and charm, I think. Also, this is one of my artistic outlets. I enjoy doing it (like a hobby).

2 comments:

  1. friend i wish i could be there to see all your progress...sounds like so much fun! Angelynn productions is at it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks friend! Haha, btw we scratched the name AngeLynn (we'll save it for something else). We're deciding on 2 other name options, but we'll get into that later ;)

      Delete