Thursday, February 16, 2012

In The Clear

{Location: Bonita, CA}
It was such a clear and beautiful day in San Diego today. Cool breeze, sunshine, blue skies and fluffy clouds all day long...a nice change from the dreary couple of days we've been having. Don't get me wrong...I do like the occasional gloom and drizzle (key word being "occasional").

{Love}
That quaint little mountain view. I took this picture from the parking lot area where I get my taxes done. The location was on top of a hill- high enough to get a nice view of the neighboring mountain :)

Let's see, today was full of appointments and deadlines for me. I ended work early this afternoon in Point Loma (assisted one of my kiddos at his preschool this morning), went to a Starbucks in Bonita and was able to complete all of my admin/paper work there (whew!). For lunch, I had a salad with balsamic vinaigrette topped with grilled chicken, bleu cheese, candied walnuts, and craisins with a side of apple wedges (really trying to eat healthier options these days). Afterwards, I met up with my tax guy... I always file early (not too shabby this tax year...I'm just glad I don't have anything to pay back).

DONE AND DONE! Yay :)

1 comment: