Monday, February 13, 2012

My Rainy Day Schedule

{Location: Book Star in Point Loma, San Diego CA}
I had some time before my next session with one of my kids, so I decided to go to Barnes & Noble in Bookstar/Loma Theatre in Point Loma.

{Love}
This picture I took during a momentary calm of all the drizzle. I was in my car warming up with my heater on, before driving off to the bookstore (I had just finished up a meeting for work).

{Side Note}
Some people (and I mean people in San Diego) get SO cranky on rainy days like today (I guess the rain kind of slows them down). I, on the other hand, embraced the droplets all around. I actually enjoy the occasional rainy day schedule in our otherwise sunny San Diego.

Inside Book Star, I was browsing the kids' section (because I'm always "researching" what's current and popular with my kiddies), and I came across these three familiar faces. SO CUTE! I totally wanted to get all of them...for myself :)

I sat down on a bench looking over some of the books I picked out for my kiddies, when something further down the bench caught my eye. I turned my head and saw an old childhood friend of mine, Poohbear. My heart melted... what's even better, is he was sitting next to boxed sets of Harry Potter books. I seriously clutched my heart and let out a loud, "Awwww..."

{Love}
My two favorite things in the world.

2 comments:

  1. awww! hahahhahha, i can picture you doing that! those lil disney characters are cute. i tried to convince my 4year old nephew to buy it, but he wasnt interested... so sad...

    Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks friend! Maybe your nephew is more of a Nickelodeon or WB cartoon kind of kid?? Maybe Disney doesn't do it for him? I don't know, just throwing suggestions out there ;)

      Happy Valentine's day to you too! :)

      Delete