Friday, February 24, 2012

On a Mini Hiatus

As you can tell, I haven't been blogging as much this week. I've been a busy bee at work (and once I got home from work, all I wanted to do was sleep). I'll continue to be on this mini hiatus from blogging throughout this weekend. I've got some case reports to finish and deadlines are on Monday of next week. With that being said, I hope everyone else's weekend is a more enjoyable one! (A hint of sarcasm you say? Maybe just a little...)

{I'd Rather Be...at Disneyland this Weekend}

{Tidbit Fact}
My nickname is Angel....my family has been calling me that since I was a young one. Although now, most people assume it's Angie, which I don't really like.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I can't imagine you responding to Angie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I cringe when someone at work calls me that... Nothing against the name itself. I just don't think it fits me particularly.

      Delete