Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So Long...Long Weekend

{Location: Irvine, CA}
Ahhhh, President's Day weekend is over... and I'm heading back down to San Diego. I enjoyed my quick day trip to Riverside and thrifting adventures with Charlene & Enrique...all low key, but enjoyable nonetheless!

In the midst of thrifting and perusing around Irvine with my sister and my future brother-in-law this weekend, I was able to watch the new Winnie the Pooh movie (Charlene rented it through blockbuster online). HOW ADORABLE is this movie?!? A bit on the short side (it was a little over an hour long)....but I SO loved it! It definitely brought back my childhood memories.
{Tidbit Fact}
Pooh bear was my favorite when I was a kid. In fact, he was my very first toy...so Pooh bear (and the rest of the characters from the Hundred Acre Wood) hold a very special place in my heart.


{Love}
Sharky. He caught my attention as I was packing my stuff.

{Tidbit Fact}
I have a thing for great white sharks. I've been fascinated with them since I was a kid. Needless to say, I LOVE Shark Week! You better believe it ;)

{Location: Tomikawa Japanese Restaurant}

Before leaving Irvine, my sister and I had a nice lunch at our favorite Japanese restaurant! Mmmmmm! I got the 2 item combination lunch special for $8.95- vegetable tempura, sesame chicken, edamame, egg roll, pickled cucumbers, and of course steaming white rice. Deeeelish!

{Side Note}
I need a bento box like this.

2 comments: