Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Notes: MOH Dress Options

I've been looking around for potential maid of honor dresses, as far as design and style. I believe we're getting our dresses custom made, so...with that being said, here are a few of my faves so far.

Of course, the hem would be a tad bit longer (hitting right above the knees) and the color would be what Charlene decides on (an earthy mustard yellowish hue...think Fall colors). I guess I like how these dresses are light, flowy, and very simple, yet classy. I'm thinking chiffon...I definitely don't want to do a long dress or anything shiny/satin-y/prom-ish.

...there's also this dress. I love the lace detail on top and the empire waist totally works for my body type ;)
This is what I'm leaning towards so far. Of course I'll need the bride-to-be's approval on the final dress design. For now, I'll keep searching :)

2 comments:

  1. friend you have to wear lace! it is so...demure! and dainty! and pretty! can't wait to see the final pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would love lace on my dress...but, if Lynn decides to have lace on her wedding dress, I'm going to opt out on mine having lace. Common courtesy :) We'll have to wait and see...

      Delete