Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wedding Notes: Indulging in Taste

{Location: Indulge Catering in Downtown Chula Vista}
I had set up a food tasting appointment for Charlene, Enrique, our mom and myself with Indulge Catering today. Unfortunately, Enrique wasn't able to come with us, but not to worry, we were able to bring home the leftovers for him :)

The executive chef/owner of Indulge was SUCH a nice woman, SO easy to talk to and extremely talented in her craft. I loved her down to earth personality- which is always a plus in my book!

The proposed menu for today's tasting (plus some appetizers and stuffed chicken entree that I didn't get a chance to take a snapshot of):

OH MY....the food was mouth watering. She even made up a new recipe right on the spot when we told her some guests have shellfish allergies (initially there was supposed to be shrimp in the pasta). We were by far, impressed with everything. Yes, we definitely found the right caterer for Charlene & Enrique's wedding! YAY!

{Tidbit Fact}
I am severely allergic to all shellfish...yep :(


{Love}
The restaurant itself. Even though the place was still under slight construction (I believe the owner recently put up the location in Chula Vista), the restaurant was nonetheless very warm, welcoming & quaint. I wouldn't mind popping in here for dinner some time :)

{Side Note}
Apparently, Mom really enjoyed herself today! Hahaha...okay  okay, we ALL enjoyed the food tasting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment