Friday, April 13, 2012

The 13th of Friday...Just Another Day, Right?

I had some free time this morning before work, so I tried to work on some wedding stuff for my sister Charlene, as well as on my godchild Renee's debut. It was a bit sunny out in the beginning so I worked outside in the front courtyard...an hour or so later I saw the clouds started to roll in...booo.

[Wedding] 
Confirmed appointment time with the officiant for next weekend//Searched for potential MOH dress//Reviewed draft of the day of timeline for the DJ with regard to music selection//Researched potential bakeries for the wedding cakes and set up tentative appointments for cake tasting.

[Debut]
Drew up final sketches of the centerpiece decor//Confirmed prices and budget with my cousin (Renee's mom) for the table decor//Designed a draft of what the invitations would look like//Researched potential song choices for the cotillion dance.

Things have been going smoothly thus far, which I am so grateful for. It helps that I can list and prioritize what needs to be done on a month by month basis :)

{Side Note}
My sister and my cousin Alee are on their way up to San Francisco right now to celebrate Alee's birthday. They'll also be visiting our very good friend Kristine (she lives in Daly City). I'm a bit bummed that I couldn't make it out there with them (it was a last minute thing and I couldn't take time off from work this weekend). I know the gals will have fun and I'm sure I'll be seeing tons of instagram shots on their fb's. Charlene & Alee, if you're reading this- stay safe, no crazy speeding, and I want a souvenir! :P

2 comments:

  1. do you want a I<3SF keychain?? lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, why not? LOL :) Actually, can you find one of those old school/vintage-y looking post cards with the word San Francisco on it? You know what I'm talking about right? Like the ones I bought from Arizona, if you can find some. THANKS <3

      Delete