Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Think Happy Thoughts

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings (I definitely have more than enough pictures to last through this year)! There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Main Attractions: Pixie Hollow}


Pixie Hollow is so cute. It's an interactive character greeting attraction with Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. As you walk up the winding path to enter the hollow, everything is still average sized. Once you reach the entry way and walk in...you start to feel like a small speck of fairy dust ;P
{Side Note}
There is a hidden mickey in one of the pictures above. Can you see it?


{Character Highlights: Iridessa and Silvermist}
{Side Note}
I have a confession...aside from Tinkerbell, I had no idea what the other fairies' names were (I haven't seen the movie either). So as I was taking pictures with the fairies, I was thinking, "...and which fairy are you?"

{Character Highlights: Tinkerbell and Vidia}
{Love}
Vidia has a bit of the 80s vibe going on with her outfit...I see a little bit of Prince and 80's rocker style. So cool! Can you blame me? I'm an 80's child :)

The infamous pixie bun on the original pixie fairy herself ;)
{Love} I really like this view of the top part of Matterhorn.

{Main Attractions: Fantasmic!}
The original night show with lights and water! I remember this show when I was younger. It was THE show to watch before you ended your night at Disneyland! There have been slight changes to the routine from what I remembered, but it's still SO MAGICAL!

This is still my favorite part of the show... when the forces of good and evil battle it out! Of course, Sorcerer Mickey defeats the evil Maleficent, I mean come on...
{Love} This is an awesome shot! I'm pretty sure my face looked like this O__O

Moral of the story? Good always triumphs over evil :)
{Tidbit Fact}
I am a fireworks kind of gal! I LOVE fireworks shows. It's just oh so magical and it makes me all happy and giddy...really, it does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment