Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Ragtag Band of Misfits

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings (I definitely have more than enough pictures to last through this year)! There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Chip and Dale}
{Love} These two...always on the go with their fans and signing autographs :)

{Shop Stop: The Mad Hatter}
{Love} My very first Mickey ears!!!


{Main Attractions: Storybook Canal}
{Love} This is the first time in 20 years since I've been on this ride...and it's just how I remember it!

Also, here's a tiny tip. When you're on the canal ride, make sure to interact with the boat's tour guide. Laugh at their jokes, smile when the point out something funny and be pleasant in general. They have a tough gig! It's just SO awkward when the crowd is super quiet and look like they'd rather be somewhere else...(why get on this ride in the first place then?)...I'm just saying, don't ruin it for the rest of us.

{Side Note}
Perfect shot of Casey Jr. circus train! This train is a pretty fun ride at night. Also, try and sit in the last carriage. That's where all the fun is at :)

{Love} The Storybook Canal arches at night!

{Main Attractions: Captain EO}
{Love}
CAPTAIN EO!!! I used to have this poster up in my room when I was 6 or 7 years old. I am super happy that Disney has decided to keep this attraction open longer. How can you not love this ragtag band of misfits?!?

Every time we watch the show, we always sit towards the left back corner of the room...for two reasons: 1) The air blasts really hard on the part of the show where Captain EO's ship rockets off into space and 2) Charlene and I totally do all the dance moves along with the show! Oh yeah..."You're just another part of me! Hee hee!"
{Love} Our personal faves: Hooter and Fuzzball!

Charlene had no idea I put the 3D glasses on the back of her head :P

No comments:

Post a Comment