Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Give a Little Whistle

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings (I definitely have more than enough pictures to last through this year)! There'll be two separate weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!


{The Main Attraction: Sleeping Beauty's Castle}

{Character Highlight: Pinocchio & Geppetto}


{Love}
This view of Pinocchio's village in the Swiss Alps.

{Tidbit Fact}
I adore Pinocchio's character so much that I dressed up as him for Halloween last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment