Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding Notes: Hauling in the Vintage Finds

{Location: Kobey's in San Diego}


The past two weekends have been busy busy busy. Charlene, Enrique & I have been cracking down on the wedding decor stuff and we're really trying to get all of the things we need so that we can get started on making the centerpiece elements. Charlene and I decided to create 4 different centerpiece elements, which we will vary across all of the guest tables. So...we definitely have our work cut out for us!

{Love}
Look at these pro-thrifters :)

{Location: The Antique Market in Orange County Great Park}

{Love}
The Antique Market was SO awesome! I can see how some people become so addicted to antiquing/vintage finding. Uh-oh...I could seriously see myself getting wrapped up in all this :)

All of the decor will be DIY projects hand made by myself and Charlene (with a little extra help here and there from the bridesmaids too). We bought a lot of great things from both locations. 

I'm super excited to get my hands on them and start creating already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment