Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Egg Hunt Games

{Location: My Backyard}
Hope everyone had a wonderful time on Easter Sunday! I had some family over at my house and on a spur of the moment, we decided to have an egg hunt for us grown ups! We really don't have much of little kids running around at the moment, so why not? My mom and grandparents offered to put $1 bills inside the plastic eggs (in addition to chocolate). Initially, we were only supposed to have one round of egg hunting- but some of us wanted turns to hunt for eggs/hide the eggs. Plus, my parents & grandparents enjoyed watching us grown folks look for the eggs so much that they didn't mind providing more "inCENTive$." So we ended up having 4 rounds, I think...SO FUN.

{Side Note}
I hid the eggs for round one...and I think I made it a bit too easy for these guys! Haha! Oh well.

Round 1 egg hunters...GO!

Round 2! Ding!

{Side Note}
A bunch of pushers and shovers in this family! Haha! :)

Round 3!

{Love}
They actually hid eggs inside the hot tub? Under water??? Of course only my nieces jumped inside there!

Round 4: Finale!

{Love}
Our spectators...laughing at us (I mean, with us) as we search for and fight over the eggs.

At last, we cash out our earnings! Whoo! I got $15 today :) Afterwards, my nieces went in for a quick dip in my pool.

Caught a few shots of Rexy-poo! He's my little handsome :)
Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! glad to see what you were talking about. lol @ the person hiding eggs in the pool!

    ReplyDelete