Thursday, April 12, 2012

QT With Friends: La Bella Pizza Garden

{Location: Downtown Chula Vista}

{Side Note}
Pre-dinner solo time. I arrived early for dinner so I decided to sit for a couple of minutes near the park and enjoy the nice weather :)

I went out for dinner tonight with a very good, old friend of mine from high school. It's been quite some time since I last saw Roselyn, so I was excited to catch up on things with her. As it turns out, she is 4-months pregnant! So happy for her and her husband :)

{La Bella Pizza Garden Restaurant}
Dinner was Roselyn's pick tonight. We both haven't been here before so it was pretty funny when we walked in and couldn't figure out how or where to start. We weren't sure if it was open seating or if someone needed to seat us...until finally I had to stop a worker and ask. Anyway, the food was good and the service was friendly...not to mention that the price was pretty affordable too! I ordered a small 2-topping pizza and mozzarella cheese fries. YUM :)

After dinner, we strolled down along the village strip. I've never really walked around downtown Chula Vista, so I was curious to see what types of shops were there. Apparently, San Diego is seriously lacking in some antique/vintage shops, and I think this place would be a great area for those kinds of shops. I'm just saying...

Okay, time for some photo ops! I asked Roselyn to pose nicely and well...that's Rhoz for yah! :)

{Love}
Never a dull moment with this girl. It's all giggle fits galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment