Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Au Naturale

Today I spent some quality time with my cousin Yssa (who is on vacation here from Dubai). She's leaving in a few days to go back home, so I thought I'd bring her to one of my most favorite places in San Diego...Cabrillo Tide Pool!!!
{Side Note} Thank goodness for timers!


After the tide pool area, we headed up towards the visitor center and lighthouse...but first, we HAD to take a photo op with the entrance sign!
{Side Note} 
A lopsided shot! My camera was propped up on Yssa's purse on top of the car hood...womp womp ;)


After our "bonding" time with nature, we headed over to P.F. Chang's for some dinner with the family! Oh yesss...give me some of that delicious garlic noodles please :)

We hope you had a great time with us Yssa! We'll miss you! Have a safe trip back to Dubai and who knows...maybe sometime in the near future, I'll be there on vacation (crossing my fingers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment