Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast: Day 1

{Location: Irvine, Ca}

SUMMER is officially here! Time for shorts and sun dresses for this girl! Hahaha :) I took some time off and spent it with my sister and a few of our other friends last week. We sort of wandered everywhere over the course of three days...so here we go with Day 1!

[Quail Hill Trail Head]
My sister and I, along with our friend Joann, decided to have a nice and relaxing day in Irvine. No frills just hills of tall grass and trees! We found a cozy little nook in the park area to sit on our laurels and we were able to get in our girl time...plus a vlog!
[photo courtesy of Charlene]

[photo courtesy of Charlene]


My sister will put up the tag we did on her blog (therusticwhim.blogspot.com)...so keep a look out for it. In the mean time, jump & jive! Hahaha :)
{Side Note} These took a lot of shots before finally capturing a good one! We were so tired by the end!


[Irvine Spectrum- Demetrios Bride]

After our vlog session, we went to Irvine Spectrum to do a bit of wedding dress shopping with Charlene at Demetrios Bride. A little surreal, but as we walked through the glass doors, all the lights turned on one section at a time, working towards the middle (it was dim before we walked in). I don't know...it was a pretty cool effect. Anyway, Charlene found two oh so lovely wedding gowns and tried them on. Joann and I anxiously waited in the gallery area. I love how there's a tissue box at the ready!


I chose not to post up any pictures of her wedding gown options for now...prying eyes you know? Hahaha. The wedding gown will be one to wait patiently for. Sorry folks, you'll just have to see her in all her wedding gown glory on the day of!
{Side Note} I am such a sap! Just wait til the day of the wedding...oh dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment