Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Disney California Adventure Weekly: A Bit of Birthday Magic

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

For this particular post, my "character" highlight is my good friend Kristine! We all came out to celebrate her birthday last November at DCA. Ohhhhh what a wonderful night it was! :)

We dined at Ariel's Grotto and did the pre-fix dinner for preferred seating of World of Color. Kristine hasn't seen it yet and we didn't mind doing it again either!

This Tower of Terror ride is one to remember! We were the last group for the night (they had cut off the line and so no one was after us) and as we were waiting for the elevator, the cast members silently slipped away leaving us alone in the darkness! I still say they did that on purpose! It was kinda creepy....being there with no other people around ;(
{Love} Bonus! We had the elevator all to ourselves! SO FRIGGIN COOL! 
Even though it was just us...we were still SO loud! Hahaha, we're a bunch of screamers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment