Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Disney Weekly: Main Street Moments

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Donald Duck}
{Love} This quacker :)

{Main Attraction: Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln}

Awe-inspiring! Most people tend to overlook this attraction...but personally, I think it's one of the great attractions in Disneyland. I don't know, I suppose it's the history buff in me...I genuinely enjoy exhibits like this. When Honest Abe takes the stage and delivers that speech of his...it's truly amazing (aside from the great animatronics technology)!  
{Tidbit Fact}
There is no known recording of Lincoln's voice in existence today.

{Side Note}
The actor (Royal Dano) who provided the voice of Lincoln for this attraction was pretty darn believable though!


{Side Show: Crystal Arcade}
Who loves vintage penny arcades? We do! The Crystal Arcade is our favorite game stop on Main Street, USA. Experiencing fun in simpler times, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment