Monday, June 4, 2012

A Weekend Affair

{Location: Irvine and Tustin, CA}
This past weekend, Charlene and I took our cousin Regina around Orange County/Irvine area. Regina moved in with Charlene and Enrique in Irvine for the summer (she's doing a summer internship at The Courtyard Marriott in Fountain Valley). I came up to join them in the festivities!
{Love} This tree in front of Charlene's apartment. So pretty :)

[Irvine Spectrum]
We went to Irvine Spectrum and Charlene took us to this little place called Artbox that sells really cute stationary and such. Couldn't help myself...I love notebooks! Afterwards, we got a snack at Auntie Anne's and people watched for a bit :)
--> Here's what I bought: 
[cash book $2.99//striped notebook $1.50//two striped hair clips $2.25 each.]


[The District in Tustin: Ulta]
We had some time to kill before our movie showing, so what better place to do that than in...Ulta! Hahaha, it was the perfect place, especially for us girly girls. I finally became an "ULTAmate" member. Signed up for their points program and everything
-->Here's what I bought:
[Pantene Heat Protector $5.49//Ulta nail polish $6.00 each]

I've been wanting to use a heat protector for my hair. I blow dry my hair every day. Also on a daily basis? I use either a straightening or curling iron. Sigh...no more dry, brittle ends for me please! Also, the Ulta nail polish were on sale- buy 2 get 2 free! So really, each nail polish bottle was like $3 each. I love the name of each shade (from left to right): Tink-Her-Bell, Ginger Peach, Hot Spot and The Jungle Look.

[The District in Tustin: AMC Theaters]
Making it a movie night! So I'm a big fan of Charlize Theron...and I have a thing for Chris Hemsworth...so, I mean the only obvious choice was Snow White and the Huntsman. Anyway, we met up with Enrique and his brother Esteban (they just got back from their week long, interstate road trip).

A surprise for me! YAY! THANK YOU ENRIQUE!!! Another one gets added to my growing collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment