Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Disney Weekly: A Ride Back in Time

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlight: Goofy}

{Main Attraction: The Omnibus in Main Street U.S.A.}
Alee and I got an awesome vantage point of Main Street TWICE! We boarded on the omnibus near the castle in Central Plaza. It took us down towards the park entrance. Afterwards, Alee and I waited for the next omnibus so that we could go down main street again, this time towards the castle.

{Side Note}
The omnibus is a one way trip ride- either from the castle to main street or from main street to the castle.

{Tidbit Fact}
The omnibus is modeled after a 1920 New York City double-decker bus.

{Love} Perfect view from the top deck of the omnibus!

{Love} This is my favorite spot in all of Disneyland. Walt & Mickey hand in hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment