Monday, June 18, 2012

Life's Celebrations: A Graduation & A Day for Dads

Quick recap for this past weekend...

My godchild Renee had her graduation party this Saturday. Let's just say it was a day full of games, laughter, fun and FOOOOD! Congratulations again Renee!

Of course, what's a party without some Mia time?
{Love} I love me some Ames time too :)

I think this was the only time I saw Renee that day! She was too busy partying with her friends....but at least I was able to nab her aside for a few minutes to get this shot in!

...and as the night falls, the bright lights come alive! So excuse us, but we felt the need to dance a bit here!

To top the night off...SMORES!!!

Last but not least, I want to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to two of the most kindhearted men I have ever known...my Dad and my Grandpa!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment