Thursday, May 10, 2012

Debutante Notes: A Little Nostalgia

A few days ago, I had asked my dad if he still had any of his old Navy memorabilia back from when he served (he retired from the navy in 1987). He found a few of his things and gave me permission to use them for Renee's 1940s Naval theme.  He was very happy to help! I believe he's going to search for some more and dig through his boxes in the garage this weekend. Let's see what other treasures surface up ;)

THANKS DAD!
My Dad's Navy plaques circa 1970s

Now I know these aren't Navy related, but my dad used to collect miniature cars when he was younger. He found these two and just my luck, they're both red! Score! I am SO using these for the debut.
{Love} The car doors open?? Nice...


{Side Note} I think my Dad's having fun looking at his old stuff...awww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment