Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Disney Weekly:Tomorrow-Morrow Land!

Back in January of 2011, I bought Disney annual passes for myself and my sister (it was her Christmas/early graduation gift from me). At the time, I didn't have a blog. So now that I do, I've decided to incorporate my Disney year as an annual pass holder. I'll include it as weekly postings. There'll be two weekly postings: My Disney Weekly and My DCA Weekly (for Disney California Adventure). As you'll see, I'm a HUGE Disney buff! With that being said, here we go!

{Character Highlights: Aladdin, Genie and Princess Jasmine}
{Side Note}
Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine all in one day??? That almost never happens ;)

The photos below of the Sultan's Palace in Agrabah and Genie's lamp were both taken from the Storybook Canal ride. I decided to include them with the whole Aladdin theme here.


{Main Attraction: Autopia}

I remember trying to drive the cars on this racetrack when I was little...and it was so hard! What's surprising...is that even now as a grown adult, I still find it difficult to keep my foot on the pedal and drive the entire race course! Seriously...am I the only one who feels this way? 

On this particular ride, I was the passenger and my cousin Alee was the driver. My sister Charlene took a car for herself and went ahead of us. Sheesh...talk about putting the pedal to the medal! Charlene drove off and was nowhere to be seen!
{Side Note} We caught up to her at the very end...what a speedster!

{Main Attraction: Astro Orbiter}
I've always noticed this attraction but never really felt the need to get on it...I've had my fair share of spinning rides like this before. So once you've been on one, you've pretty much been on all of them right? I will admit, it's pretty cool to look at though!

{Tidbit Fact}
This structure was inspired by real centuries-old astronomical designs...now I think THAT''S cool :)

{Side Note}
Notice Star Tours being renovated in the background. I took this photo some time in February 2011...lots of construction going on at the time!

{Main Attraction: Space Mountain}
Another one of my favorites! Not so much scary, but more so fun! Each time we rode this, I took a picture of our capture shot during the ride.

{Love} Our crazy selves as we try to pose during the flashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment