Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life's Celebrations: A Graduation

{Location: Cricket Amphitheater in Chula Vista, CA}

I attended my godchild's high school graduation this week. Sigh...how time flies! Renee is my first godchild ever...and I can't help but feel so old now! Hahaha, but all jokes aside...I am SO proud of her. I know I will see her achieve even greater things in her future and I can't wait to see her grow into an even more amazing young lady.

The graduating class from ORHS was a little over 600 students sooo....we had some time to pass before Renee was called up to the stage. What did we do? Snapshots of course!

Charlene and I bought Renee sunflowers and red gerbera bouquets...which came in handy for us as well because these flowers provided us with some much needed shade! 

Congratulations class of 2012!

After the ceremony, we had quite the time trying to find Renee outside of the amphitheater. SO MANY PEOPLE. Instead...she found us :)

CONGRATULATIONS RENEE!!!
{Love} Renee's Mickey ears graduation cap! Cute!

{Side Note}
Such the social butterfly this one...on her phone getting calls from her friends for photo ops while taking photo ops with us :)

Hahaha! We all got a little crazy happy here! What can I say? We are a happy bunch :)
{Love} We are so weird...I love it :)

{Side Note}
Alas, we couldn't join in the lunch celebration with them afterwards. Both Charlene and I had to return back to work. Womp. Womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment